WeSwim has secured funding to help our swimmers get to the pool in the challenging winter months, when the cold weather, infection rates and increased cost of living may impact people’s ability to attend sessions.
This support is provided on the following basis:
- Available until 28 February 2022
- Open to ALL swimmers
- Up to £20 per swimmer per session to be used to contribute to (or cover) the cost of a taxi fare to and from the swimming pool.
- Receipts MUST be emailed to email@example.com and clearly show the date and total amount of the fare.
- WITHOUT A RECEIPT WE REGRET WE ARE UNABLE TO REIMBURSE ANY MONEY OWED.
- Money equivalent to receipt value will be reimbursed by bank transfer within 3 working days of the receipts being submitted.
- Swimmers are encourged to share rides with other swimmers in their area, where convenient and safe to do so. If you are interested in exploring this option and are happy to be connected to swimmers in your area please indicate so on the application form below.
To access this support please complete the form linked to from below. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.